1. Before returning any product(s), you must contact our Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization by simply go to our contact us page and log in to service system to create support ticket.
2. The following information is required in order to complete your RMA request:
Purchase date, place
Innergie Serial number (S/N)
Your device’s brand, model and part number
A brief description of the problem you are experiencing with the product(s) you wish to return
3. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that is compatible with Innergie’s compatibility list and record of compatibility check.
4. Our standard policy for returnable products is for repair/replacement only.
5. The returned product(s) must be 100% complete, in original and re-salable condition, with all packaging, manuals, and accessories. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
6. Products can be returned only in the country in which you originally purchased. In case you purchased product(s) from Duty Free Shop, please contact our Regional Service Department for return.
7. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number (RMA number). Our Support Rep. will send you the RMA form either through fax or email. RMA forms should be completed in the entirety to insure prompt service.
8. All returns must be received within the 20 days of RMA approval date.
9. Customer bears the cost of sending the return unit(s) to Innergie plus any expedited fees, and Innergie bears the cost of shipping the replacement unit to customer.
10. If a suitable replacement is not available within 30 days from the receipt of your returned product, Innergie will issue credit note.RMA credits are for product only and do NOT include any reimbursement for shipping charges.