Delta will collect your personal information. Personal information (PII, Personal Identifiable Information) includes but is not limited to:
● Email address
● Contact method
● Job title
● Website usage duration
When you use the functional services provided by this service, we will, depending on the nature of the service, ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and agree to the processing and use of your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose. You can also refuse to provide relevant information. Without your consent, this website will not use your personal information, including for other purposes.
Delta Group collects, processes, and uses your personal data based on the following legal basis:
● The law expressly stipulates;
● Necessary for exercising the contract;
● Self-disclosed by the data subject or other legally disclosed personal data;
● Consent by data subject;
● Necessary for the enhancement of the public interest;
● Taken from generally available sources.
This service will retain your name, e-mail address, contact method, company name, job title, and time of use when you use interactive functions such as contacting customer service and filling in questionnaires.
You agree to provide us with your name, job title, company name and other information offline for marketing related purposes. We will apply your information to our services to provide you with more accurate marketing services.
In order to provide accurate services, we use the content of collected questionnaires for statistics and analysis. The statistical data or explanations of the analysis results are not only for internal research, but also for the publishing of statistical data and analysis explanations if necessary, but do not involve specific personal information.
Delta will retain your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations for the legitimate interests of Delta or the necessary period for providing you services, including but not limited to the following periods:
● Within the necessary time limit for collection, processing, and use of personal information for specific purposes.
● Within the necessary retention period required for the execution of the business.
● Within the retention period stipulated in the individual contract.
● Within the time limit specified by applicable laws and regulations.
● During the period for cooperating in government and judicial investigations, or in civil, criminal or administrative litigation.
If none of the circumstances mentioned above apply, Delta will delete or destroy your personal data in a safe manner after the expiration of the retention period.
In regard to your personal information, you may request Delta to execute the following rights:
● Inquiry or request to read.
● Request to make copies.
● Request for supplement or correction.
● Request to stop collection, processing and utilization.
● Request deletion.
● Refuse Delta the use of your personal information for marketing.
● Request for data transfer to a third-party service provider with necessary needs and to meet the technical constraints.
● Complaint or report of any existing or potential privacy incident.
Delta should provide you with sufficient information, so that you can understand how to execute your rights as a data subject. Delta should also implement notification obligations at the appropriate time and manner in accordance with the requirements of personal information relevant regulations, including clearly informing you of the rights of a data subject, and should ensure that any other information has been clearly expressed to you.
Ways to Execute Your Rights as a Data Subject:
When you want to execute your rights as a data subject listed in (H) or opt out for any collecting and processing of your personal information, you can contact Delta (entity) in the same area where you are located, the Delta global “contact us” mailbox, or your product representatives. For details, please refer to article (L) in this policy [contact information]).
Delta’s website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but not limited to the situation if there is legal basis or contractual obligations. If Delta learns from a third-party or other partner that a data subject needs to apply for execution of the rights of a data subject, Delta shall verify that the third party providing the instructions is an authorized representative, and follow the agreement between both parties, and process the request according to the third party’s request. Reply to the third party, and properly keep the instructions, processing and response records. If both parties did not sign the contract, the parties should consult Delta’s responsible unit in advance to ensure the handling method is legitimate, and also to keep the records of instructions, handling and responses.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
● With your consent.
● When the law clearly states.
● Avoiding danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
● Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions, and it is necessary for statistics or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider and cannot identify a specific party according to its disclosure method.
When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the website and the rights of other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit will analyze and reveal your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting or other necessary actions for legal action.
Conducive to your rights.
When this website outsources a vendor to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, it will do its best to supervise and manage the outsourced vendor or individual.
If you have any questions about this policy, want to exercise any of your rights listed in (H), or if you have any complaints, please contact us: